Is it really time to sell my business and how do I do it?
Selling your business is a major decision. You have devoted your time, money, and energy into building, running, and operating your business. It may well represent your life’s work. This beginner’s guide is intended to inform you on the most common topics and questions frequently brought up by sellers
THIS GUIDE COVERS
- Is it really time to sell?
- The first steps
- Must have checklists
- Tips on figuring out potential buyers
- What buyers are looking for
- Things you can do to make your business attractive to buyers
- Inside top tips shared by EastWind’s Tim Fawcett from years of experience helping Atlantic Canadians sell their business’
Get your FREE copy and see the best plan for selling your business in Atlantic Canada
Book a FREE consultation
With over 35 years of progressive financial management, Tim has performed valuations for companies operating in a wide variety of industries. EastWind works extensively in valuations for gift, estate, inheritance tax planning, merger and acquisition transactions, buy-sell agreements, and marital dissolution proceedings.