Do you dream of owning your own business?
Buying a business can be a complicated procedure, from finding the right one to working out all the details required for a smooth transfer of ownership. This guide is intended to give you some helpful information as you consider whether buying a business is right for you.
THIS GUIDE COVERS
- What to Look for in a business
- The first steps of looking at the books
- What to look for when visiting a business
- Getting your questions answered
- Making an offer
- Due Diligence
- Inside top tips shared by EastWind’s Tim Fawcett from years of experience helping Atlantic Canadians buy and sell business’
Get your FREE copy and get on your way to finding the right business for you
A great read full of questions tips and insights to help you know what to look for in a business
Book a FREE consultation
With over 35 years of progressive financial management, Tim has performed valuations for companies operating in a wide variety of industries. EastWind works extensively in valuations for gift, estate, inheritance tax planning, merger and acquisition transactions, buy-sell agreements, and marital dissolution proceedings.